Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sister Sister


Lauren turned 15!

My baby sis is getting a driver's permit.

Drive far far away.

We went to the Cheesecake factory on Wednesday to celebrate.

Lauren brought her cute friend Mary.


Doesn’t she look so chic?

A little black and white dress and a blue statement necklace.


So adult.

It’s a weird thing being the older sister.
I know I am getting older.  Finishing college, not living with my parents, getting a big girl job, etc.


But I never want my baby sister to get older.  To me she is still in middle school and thinks boys are gross.  She is a solid four inches taller now and looks so mature.  It kills me.




Us goofing off at family photo day.


Dinner just a week ago.  Dad, Lauren, me, and our favorite family member Rosie.


Us after her Confirmation two years ago.


This is one of my favorites of us.  I look like a hot mess but she is so S T U N N I NG.
She looks like such a young adult before her first Winter Formal.  What a babe.

Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment