Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Life as of late


I love this little blog but the thought of editing pictures and perfecting every line is a total drag.  Sometimes things don’t need to be so perfect and curated.  Sometimes I just want to write about every day life. 

I found this quote and pretty little image via one of my favorite blogs: Sprinkle of Glitter.  I have had it as my lock screen for ages now; it makes me happy. 


So with that in mind here is a ramble on nothing in particular and everything in between.

I have been feeling unseasonably comfortable cooking.  I will spend ages just making lunch for little old me.

I cooked these homemade chicken tenders last night for Isaac and I.  They took some time and Isaac helped but they were delicious.


Tonight I made these s u p e r easy crescent roll ups.  Deli meat, deli cheese, and Pillsbury crescent rolls.  So easy and so fast.


Confession:

I actually made this for myself…. And ate this by myself… all me.


Y U M

It’s roasted garlic and slices of French baguette that I drizzled with a little EVOO and crisped up in the oven and a peach from the Farmer’s market and raspberries.  If I could eat this every day I would.

On that note, I LOVE the Salt Lake Farmer’s Market.  It is like produce heaven.  I want to eat all the peaches in the world.  


Isaac and I enjoyed these babies last week.


Oh yeah.  Root beer floats. Y U M

I don’t want summer to end because I love summer food so much.

But I can’t wait for fall.  In Utah we get a real fall season.  All of the leaves change colors, the winds pick up, and the air has a definite chill.  Today we finally started to feel the change in the seasons and I was giddy with excitement.  I cannot wait to wear riding boots and sweaters.  

This is a picture I took walking to class at the U.  No filters.  The leaves are really that pretty here. 


I love summer food and fall fashion.

Posts of my trip to NYC and trip to Surf City, NC will be up as soon as I edit the pretty photos.

 Cheers!

1 comment: